Making your own dollhouse floor lamp is quick and easy:
1. Cut a small diameter rod to the height you want your lamp to be.
2. Cut 2 small disks from a large wooden dowel or rod
3. Punch a hole in the center of each of these disks the same diameter as your small rod. (A drill press works best, but you can do it however works for you.)
4. Insert the long narrow dowel into the holes, secure in place with glue
5. Paint it!
6. Glue a small bit of ribbon trim around one end.
7. Add any embellishments to "dress up" your light.
That's it! Have fun!